Williamson Design Associates (WDA) is seeking a motivated and creative individual to join our team in sunny Clearwater, Florida.
We are a small firm of dedicated professionals with diverse backgrounds who come together to design and build spaces that meet the needs of our clients, but that also seek to make everyone that encounters our work have a better day.
We would like to add a talented individual to our team to help with production and project development. This is an entry-level position, but you’ll get a wide range of experience and opportunity, from design to field observation to client presentations.
How Will Your Days Be Spent
What You Bring to this Role
- Working in a fun, relaxed environment in our new studio in Clearwater.
- Helping project teams in all phases of our work, from schematics all the way through field observations during construction.
- Preparing presentation drawings and models – we use Revit and Lumion, but experience with any rendering software is a plus.
- Completing design and construction documents on schedule and within budget – we mainly use Revit for our construction documents, so experience with (or a strong willingness to learn) Revit is important.
- Participating in peer reviews of projects at various phases for a variety of projects in the office. Design is collaborative!
- Helping our team develop solutions and working directly with staff in house and outside consultants to implement those solutions.
- Participating in client presentations and/or meetings.
- Working with experienced architects and designers to complete requirements for registration.
- Minimum one to three years architectural experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with one of WDA's market segments – K-12 Educational, Higher Ed, and Civic (courthouses, libraries, etc.) – preferred but not required.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a high level of skill in design thinking and presentation media required. We want to see your work!
WDA offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Professional degree in architecture required.
- Professional registration is not required, but the ideal candidate is working toward registration.
- Flexible work environment
- Health insurance premium paid by employer for employee, with dental and vision insurance available
- Cafeteria plan including life insurance, disability, accident, etc.
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings with company match
- Continuing education and career development
Salary will be commensurate with experience, ranging between $60,000 - $75,000 annually.
WDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. WDA will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please contact Human Resources at 727-725-0951 or email us at email@example.com